About the course
The Management MSc programme offers:
- Specialist pathways which reflect the distinctive strengths of Brunel Business School: marketing and branding, technology and innovation, entrepreneurship and research.
- Emphasis on developing employability and career development skills.
- UK commercial visits and the option of a week-long overseas study tour.
- Optional 6-12 week work placement.
The programme possesses considerable strengths including the existence of a diverse and international mix of faculty and students. Students benefit from research-informed teaching, as well as practical and professional support to their academic and vocational development.
MSc Management is offered in four specialisations:
- MSc Management (General Management) – developing a generalised knowledge of theory and its practical applications to business, public sector and third sector organisations.
- MSc Management (Branding and Marketing) – combining a generalist study of management with a specialist study of marketing and branding issues followed by a related dissertation topic.
- MSc Management (Technology and Innovation Management) – combining a generalist study of technology and innovation issues followed by a related dissertation topic.
- MSc Management (Creative Industries) – combining a generalist study of management with a specialist study of the media industry and media management issues followed by a related disseration topic.
- MSc Management offers students a critically aware understanding of management and organisations relevant to career paths. This is achieved through an advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing contexts in which they operate.
- This course provides preparation and development for a career in any sector.