California Institute of Management and Technology (CALIMT) Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration is a flexible and affordable options for new and transfer students alike. Our BBA program can be completed 100% online. Our program prepares undergraduate students onto the next step in their business careers. At CALIMT, BBA students become knowledgeable about a wide variety of disciplines, including finance, accounting, marketing, operations, sales, and management.
Upon completion of the BBA program at CALIMT, students will be able to:
- Apply the fundamentals in business, including accounting, finance, operations, marketing, sales, and management
- Employ a sense of ethics and values which can be applied in a personal and professional environment
- Analyze the external and internal influences on business institutions and practices
- Perform critical and creative thinking to develop new markets and solve business problems
- Identify business problems through quantitative reasoning and methods by obtaining, evaluating, and interpreting data
- Enter a graduate-level program with academic readiness